Medication Aide Program
The Medication Aide Program is highly demanded health care program in the United States. CTK Healthcare offers the Medication Aide Program for you all.
Upon completion of Medication Aide program , students will be able to perform basic procedures related to healthcare services as established and regulated by Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) for:
- Preparation, documentation and safe administration of medications under the supervision of a licensed nurse in a clinical setting.
- Define responsibilities and liabilities associated with the control, accountability, storage and safeguarding of medications.
- Learn to use common medical terminology, abbreviations and symbols.
- Identify drugs, discuss drug reactions and side effects of medications commonly administered to residents in LTC facilities.
Why study at CTK Healthcare?
CTK Healthcare offers competitive Medication Aide programs across Texas State and beyond.
- 8 Week long lecture with open enrollments
- Flexible & Affordable payment plans
- Highly Available Job Placement
- Prepares You get HIRED in Job
- Call us: 214-441-3556/469-763-6414
MA Program Days Time
3 days a week (online and IN-person or both) active lecture, 3pm-6pm
Call us for morning classes