· Registered Nurse with more than 3 years of professional experience in health care sector.
· Strong understanding of the general treatment plan and care in hospitals.
· Experienced in skilled care and long-term care services.
· Experienced in computer documentation and charting.
· Organized and delivered care for multiple patients.
· Developed proficiency to work professionally, positively and cooperatively with patients’ families.
· Experienced working in diverse environment with a diverse group of people as a team.
· Professional direct patient care and team focused detail-oriented, safety-focused patient care.
· Ability to make independent decisions and a good understanding of Infection control.
· Skilled in conducting physical examinations and culturally sensitive.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
National Academy for Medical Sciences
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION
· Registered Nurse Texas (April 2018) license number: 942388
· Certified Wound Care Nurse (Vohra Wound Physicians)
· Basic Life Support (CPR and AED), American Heart Association
· Registered Nurse of Nepal (July 2016) License number: 38275