The Medication Aide Program is one of the top Medication Aide courses in and around United States. We at CTK Healthcare offer the Medication Aide Program for you all.
Upon completion of Medication Aide program at CTK Healthcare, students will be able to perform basic procedures related to healthcare services as established and regulated by Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) for:
- Preparation, documentation and safe administration of medications under the supervision of a licensed nurse in a clinical setting.
- Define responsibilities and liabilities associated with the control, accountability, storage and safeguarding of medications.
- Learn to use common medical terminology, abbreviations and symbols.
- Identify drugs, discuss drug reactions and side effects of medications commonly administered to residents in LTC facilities.
Why choose CTK Healthcare?
- Top Medication Aide Program at CTK HEALTHCARE
- Approved by TWC, COE, HHS
- $100 biweekly or $850 at one time
- 9 weeks long
- State exam taken at the school
- Flexible & Affordable payments
- Call us: 214-441-3556/469-763-6414
- Assist in Healthcare jobs while in school
- Students should be current CNA
- Must have been working in the long term care facility for more than 90 days
- High school diploma
- Copy of SSN and driver license
MA Program Days Time
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday(online and IN-person or both) 3pm-6pm
Call us for morning classes